Treyson's birthday is on Pioneer Day. This year he decided that he wanted to dress up like a pioneer and have a pioneer birthday cake. Here's our clan dressed up like pioneers or as close as we could get with our dress-up.

We invited family over for present opening and cake and ice cream.


Sweet Katelyn

Cool Kyrick

Jackson and Micaela

Little Lizzy

Look what I got!

For Treyson's pioneer cake I went to The Friend magazine on-line and printed off these 2 cut outs; a handcart with family and oxen with a covered wagon. They may look simple, but they took patience and quite a bit of time cutting, folding and gluing.


Some of his favorite gifts were: Webkinz and a gift certificate for a date with mom and dad to Meridian Speedway.
Happy Birthday Treyson! We love you!
1 comment:
I think that cake is pretty darn impressive. Ethan (his birthday is on the 24th as well!) wanted brownies with ice cream instead of cake and I was SOOOOOO happy to hear him say that!
Post a Comment