Last week, Jason decided he wanted to do different things with each of our kids... kind of like a daddy date. Rylee and Taylee chose to watch a movie past their bedtime (one that Treyson and Abree are too young for). Treyson chose to play Lego StarWars with dad, past his bed time. And Abree decided she wanted to dress up and have a tea party with dad. She got to help pick out both outfits and make the lemonade and chocolate chip cookies for the special event. Her turn came later in the week and she could barely stand waiting. She asked me every morning if it was her turn for the tea party. Finally the day came and she had SO much fun. Jason even brought home flowers for her. It was so cute! Thanks for being a great daddy Jason!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Tea for Two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So CUTE! I'll bet Jason loved the movie night as much or more than the kids!
Aww, that's so sweet!
Fun, I like that Abree choose Jasons clothes for the event. What a great memory.
That is so cute! She's such a girly girl...I love it!! At this point I'm thinking Avery will be more along the lines of a tom boy, but we'll see. I'm sure I could swing a tea party at some age with her right?
FYI...time for another GNO!
Absolutely priceless.
That is one happy frilly girl and one great dad.
What a good dad. I am going to have to show this to Ryan. You are a lucky lady.
That is so cute! That is definitely something she'll remember when she's older...I have wonderful memories of daddy/daughter dates.
Post a Comment