Last week on Oprah, they announced a FREE photo book from Snapfish. I couldn't pass up FREE, so I quickly took advantage of this deal. Here are the results (in brief)...
Now if I never get those photos scrapbooked, they'll be documented anyway.
(I'm having a hard time keeping up on scrapbooking. Blogging is so much more imediate, easy and mess free.)
4 comments:
Love your book! Can't wait to get mine in the mail.
I'm gonna wish I had used other options instead of just the format snapfish laid out. Oh well, I'm amazed I figured it out at all.
I can't wait to get my book. I told mom we should all bring and share sometime.
my book just arrived! woohoo!
I have been doing my scrapbooking this way for acouple of years now - no more paper scrapping for me! Love the digital! Your book looks great.
Post a Comment