Saturday, December 13, 2008

Young Womens...Really???!

Can you imagine this sweet little baby going to Young Women's? Ya, me neither. Last Wednesday, I dropped Rylee off for her very first "Mutual Night". It felt so weird, but I was WAY excited for her too. I started to reminisce about all the fun I had when in YW. I wanna go!
Last night, she helped serve dinner at our Ward Christmas Party, with the youth. It was fun to watch her interact with her friends and be a part of the group.
Wow, this is a new stage of life... for all of us. :o)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

What a cute baby. And it still looks like her.

Jilene said...

She still looks exactly the same. My girls don't look anything like they did when they were born! She's beautiful!

Nicky said...

I'm feeling your pain and your joy. It is so strange to have Brayden in YM, and to watch him pass the sacrament. When he went on his all-day trip to SLC, I was a little nervous sending him out the door - and that was even with his dad chaparoning! (nervous mother - what can I say?) But, like you, it is fun to see them enter this new stage, knowing how wonderful it can be for them.

Scott and Brittany Manning said...

How cute! She does look exactly the same!

Candice said...

No way! You have a YW? Wow! I can't wait to have her babysit ~ that's how we'll celebrate Dean's 1st paycheck! :)