I've been tagged by Brittany.
Here are the rules:
1.Post rules on blog
2.Answer the six 8 items
3.Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. 17 Kids and Counting
2. Little People Big World
3. Biggest Loser (this season)
4. Lost
5. John and Kate Plus 8
6. E.R.
7. Top Chef
8. The Office
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Watched my nephew Kyrick.
2. Layed in bed, off and on, feeling sick.
3. Sent my daughter Rylee, to my brother/sis-in-law's house to watch their 2 girls, while their mom went to the hospital to deliver their baby sister.
4. Talked to Rylee on the phone several times, suggesting what do to with the girls; play outside, what to fix for dinner, etc.
5. Watched my 2 neices Audrey and Katelyn, in the evening, while still waiting for their baby sister to be born.
6. Bathed Abree, Audrey and Katelyn together.
7. Watched old cartoons, while trying to settle down kids for bedtime.
8. Watched t.v. a program on HGTV, until I fell asleep.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Feeling better, not sick.
2. Our 13th Anniversary, on Feb 17th.
3. Settling into my warm bed, for the night.
4. Throwing a baby shower for my sister's and sister-in-law.
5. Jason's day off.
6. Holding my new baby niece.
7. Using my service coupon from Jason.
8. Decorating some areas in my house.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. IHOP
3. Souper Salad
4. Cafe Ole
5. Panda Express
6. Applebees
7. Chapalas
8. Wendy's
8 Things I Wish For:
1. My kids to make good choices.
2. For me to be a good mom & wife.
3. The determination and desire to make healthier choices for myself.
4. An armoire for my bedroom.
5. All my "honey-dos" to be done.
6. To live to be a "ripe old age".
7. More money.
8. A second car.
8 People I Tag:
1. You
2. Someone who needs something to post on their blog.
3. Someone who is bored.
4. Someone who has never been tagged.
5. Someone who gets tagged all the time.
6. Someone who is related to me.
7. Someone who is my friend.
8. Someone who is on FaceBook.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Karen already had her baby? How wonderful. Maybe you should post all the particulars, (name, weight, etc) since they don't have a blog. I want to know!
Alisha, I can't thank you and Rylee enough for all of your help on Saturday! I still can't believe she's already here!
Hey Alisha, I went private and need your email for an invite. Mine is luvmy5boyscora@gmail.com
Hope you get feeling better and it was fun to see we have some of the same favorite T.V. shows in common. I am dying to see Kristin's kitchen!! She so needs to post pics. :)
Post a Comment