A group of us got together and decided to create Valentines for our husbands. We were each supposed to do 7 Valentines, of 2 different types. That way we would have 14 different Valentines, 1 for each day leading up to Valentine's Day. After creating them, we got together for a little potluck brunch and exchanged our sweet sentiments.
Marianne was our idea originator and super hostess.Jaime, Kim, Karen, Amber, Bethany and I participated too.
We had a yummy selection of brunch food;sausage biscuits, quiche, muffins, sweet breads, croissants, fruit, juice and more.
All the Valentines turned out so cute and all so different. Here's what we each went home with:

Large paper fortune cookie with Hershey hugs/kisses inside.
"Your future will be filled with sweet hugs and kisses."

Car air freshener
"Every moment with you, is like a breath of fresh air!"

Hand warmer packet
"Within the touch of your hand lies the power to warm my heart."

BBQ Sauce
"Baby, your love is soooo.... Rich & Sassy."

Pen
"We're simply 'write' for each other!"

Ladybug card
"I'll keep bugging you 'til you say you'll be mine."

Chinese takeout box with "fortune cookie"
"It's my good fortune to have you Valentine!"

Bliss chocolates
"You bring me pure bliss."

Snickerdoodle cookies
"You are my snickerdoodle sweetheart."

M&Ms
"You melt my heart, just by holding my hand."

Can of nuts
"I'm nuts about U!"

Paper cell phone with candy buttons
"You really push my buttons Valentine!"

Crunch candy
"You always help out when I'm in a crunch, that's one of the reasons I love you a bunch."

Heart card
"My heart is yours, now and always!"
This was such a fun idea. I loved making my Valentines, getting together for brunch and most of all being able to leave a little sweet note for my husband, each day, on his pillow.
I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him.
Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him.
Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:
Ohh-h-h-h-h that is so sweet. And what a fun way of preparing and sharing ideas.
What a great idea! For Valentine's day all I gave Shawn was a cold.
what a cute idea, I'll have to remember this for next year!
This is too cool! I want to be your friend!
Post a Comment