Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cooking Up Birthday Fun!

For Taylee's party, we decided to go with a cooking theme.


As the girls arrived,







they each made and






decorated their own Chef hat.








As official chefs,






they put on their chef hats and aprons,








washed their hands and got to work making dinner, mini pizzas.





For the dinner beverage, they blended up some Orange Julius.




Testing their pastry skills, they each decorated their own cake.
Courtney's Creation
Taylee's Trophy
Lauren's Lovliness
Brittany's Beauty
Kassidy's Confection
Alyssa's Adorableness
Sage's Sensation
Amber's Awesomeness
Kenzi's Mad Skills
The aftermath

Then Taylee opened gifts.
Meet Chicken Joe and Twilight (Webkins).




As the guests left, Taylee thanked them for coming and gave them a pastry mat and cookie cutter... to help them keep up their pastry chef skills, of course.









7 comments:

Teresa said...

I want to be your kid's friends. You do such fun things. Please tell me you didn't make all those aprons.

Arianne said...

That is so cute, you have so many great party ideas! I think when Kallie is old enough for a party I'm going to have to consult with you!

Smullin Family said...

Of course I made the aprons!
They weren't that hard to do, but they DID take a lot of time..probably because of the quantity.

Jilene said...

Can you please plan maddies party for July??? You are awesome!

A*Waite said...

What a great party! So much fun!

KarenWaite said...

You are the best party planner I know! Maybe SOMEDAY I will be as cool as you and do neat parties like that! :)

Scott and Brittany Manning said...

You are sooooo creative! I love it!:)