
Our neighborhood is so great. They consistently have fun community activities and events.
Saturday was the Annual Heritage Commons BBQ. The food was catered from "Goodwood".
Oh my goodness is was good; BBQ beef sandwiches, baked beans, coleslaw and an amazing potato salad. (It was the best potato salad, I have ever had! Seriously.)

There were bouncy houses for the kids to enjoy.

We were sitting close to the bouncy houses. There were some older boys who were pulling on the top of the house and making it collapse. I became the "Bouncey House Nazi". I asked them to stop and told them they would have to get out if they continued. When they thought I wasn't looking, they would do it again. One time, I jumped up out of my chair and charged over there and asked the offender to please leave the house. I'm sure he wasn't too happy with me, but he did cooperate (busted!). He was the example to all the others... the Bouncy House Nazi means business! (I didn't have any angry parents approach me, so they either didn't care or didn't have any idea whay was going on.)


Rylee and Taylee were asked to help out with the face painting. They were so excited. They came up with several simple designs and really did a good job. They had some "frequent flyer's" who started running out of places to put new paintings; up and down both arms and legs and on both cheeks.

Abree requested a watermelon and crown, by Taylee.

Treyson requested a penguin and bumblebee, by Rylee.
This was such a nice, relaxing evening.
A big Thank You, to the Heritage Commons planning committee.
1 comment:
What a great place to live!
Post a Comment