Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stake Pioneer Breakfast

Saturday, we celebrated Pioneer Day, with a Stake breakfast. It was a nicely organized event
including; a yummy breakfast, live music (Strings of Fire) and good company. The decorations were provided by the Primary children in the Stake. Each primary was asked to have the kids draw, color, design Pioneer pictures. It was fun to see how each ward did something different. Our ward had the kids draw on different colored papers. When they were put all together they formed a mock quilt. Cute!

Abree's pioneer contribution.

Treyson's covered wagon.

Taylee's oh so cute pioneer girl.

2 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Hurrah for artists in the family

Mamma Meg said...

I know I say it every time, but your posts make me miss Boise. This looks like so much fun, and your kids are quite the artists. Looks like they are taking after Jason. What fun!

Oh, and no kidding, when I saw the drawings I actually thought to myself, "WoW! These are better than I can draw." For realzzz.