Dear Swap Buddy,
If you have not received my package in the mail, please stop reading immediately. Contents contained in this post may spoil your surprise...
I just finished participating in a, "Favorite Things Swap".
Rules to the swap:
1. Choose at least 3 objects (or more) that are YOUR favorite things.
2. Be creative
3. Have fun!
Here are the things I sent to my swap buddy...

Post-it note holder- I LOVE to craft.

A magnetic grocery list pad and coupon file -I like to make lists. I have lists of list. I also love a bargain. Couponing is my newest form of getting a great bargain.

"The Office" mouse pad and word magnets -I am a recently admitted t.v. lover. I love to watch t.v. It's my way to wind down after a long day or just be entertained. "The Office" is one of the many t.v. shows Jason and I enjoy.

Cute kitty brads -I love to scrapbook. (The kitty part was for my swap buddy. She loves cats.)

Quick and easy recipes -I don't love to cook, but it's a fact of life. When I do cook, I like recipes with few ingredients and that are quick and easy.

Fabulous paper shoe -Again, I love to craft. I also added "Snickers" candybars because they are my favorite. (The high heel and zebra print, which is hiding under the candy, is for my swap buddy too. She LOVES fabulous high heels.)

Exploding photo cube - Again with the crafting and scrapbooking love.

I hope my buddy enjoys all of MY favorite things. Can't wait to see what comes in the mail to me.

PS- If you were at my Ison Family Reunion, many of these things may look familiar. Just trying to double my efforts and "kill two birds with one stone".
3 comments:
Totally cute. You have a lucky buddy.
How do you hook up with a swap buddy? Just curious.
I found out about this one through "Some of This and Some of That". They had a button in their side bar. I clicked on it and it took me to "According to Kelly". She does one every year. This year it was so big, she had 100's of swap buddies. She was sending out so many emails that her email provider thought she was a spammer and shut her account down, until she could explain.
I think there are lots of swaps out there. Wonder if you could google it?
It's fun. I'd do it again.
Post a Comment