Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School's In!

The kids went back to school this week...Rylee is in 7th grade this year. (I can hardly believe it!) At registration, she found out that she got a bottom locker, again. She was a bit disappointed, but made it her own by puting her white board, magnets and other fun stuff in it.

She LOVES her teachers and is in Cross Country... later she may also try out for basketball.
Taylee is in 5th grade. She's Top Dog, of the school. She says she doesn't feel like the oldest yet though. She told me her classmates basically still looks like 4th graders to her.

She was nervous about her teacher, at first, but came home the first day reporting, "She's awesome! She only has ONE rule in her classroom." What is that one rule? "Uhhhh, something about not bugging anyone." Hopefully she becomes a little more clear, as the weeks progress.

Treyson is in 3rd grade. (No way!) He's excited about the microphone/P.A. type of system, his teachers uses. Oh, and he thought it was way cool that his teacher gave him a fruit roll-up on the "meet your teacher" night. (The way to his heart is DEFINITELY through his stomach.)

Abree will be starting pre-school toward the end of the month. We had a planning meeting the other day, and now she's WAY excited. We're doing things a little different this year and I think it will be good. We're going to be focusing more on getting them ready for Kindergarten. These girls will be SMART COOKIES, by the end of the year!

3 comments:

A*Waite said...

I love these pictures, they are so cute! Rylee, awesome locker. Taylee I love your hair. Treyson you are already in 3rd grade!!! Wow.
Abree I can't wait to hear all about preschool!!

Alisha I have a ton of preschool stuff if you want to go through my files...

Lora Dawn said...

I love the way Treyson has his arm around Taylee. Looks like he is a kind and protective bro.

Super cute pics.

Wendy said...

I cannot believe how grown up Rylee is..Your family has grown up so fast.