Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Graduate

Last Tuesday, was Abree's last day of pre-school.... an exciting and sad time for me. I'm excited for her to go to Kindergarten, but I'm sad that my baby is growing up. In the Fall, I will have several hours to myself EVERY week day. Oh my, what shall I do??? I think I'll figure it out. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Candice said...

If you think you're gonna miss having kids around be sure to let me know....I'll be more than happy to help fill that void! :)

Yeah Abree! That is a great picture of her. Her teacher is SO lucky!

Mandy said...

Are you kidding, I can't wait for Isabel to be in Kinder next year. It is all day here. SO two of my kids will be gone until three every day. I can hardly wait. I can't believe how old Abree looks.