Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cross Country Districts 2010

Yep, it's that time of year again... Cross Country Districts.

These girls were all smiles BEFORE the race.

Paige Simpson, Sarah Bruneel, Rylee, Alexis Patten, Kirsten Forester & Melissa Brown

I estimated that Rylee finished in the first 1/3 of the pack.
She said she came in 60th out of 200+ girls.


She ran 1 1/2 miles in 10mins 33 secs.
I have no idea what a "good" time is, but it would be a VERY good time for me! :)


I'm proud of how Rylee improved her position and time each race. She said she FINALLY experienced what it meant to "hit your stride". Her goal was to not stop and keep her friend Melissa in sight.... she accomplished both.


Way to go Rylee!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

WOW! She is fast like lightening. I am not even going to tell you how long it would take me to run a mile and a half.