With Halloween being on a Sunday, it seemed to make it last ALL weekend long.
Taylee went to a birthday party, Rylee passed out the treats from our trunk and Treyson and Abree partook in the treat gathering.
Saturday we did the official trick-or-treating.
We dropped Rylee off at a friends house for a party, then the other kids went to ward member's homes, who were passing out treats. After an hour, we dropped Taylee and Treyson off at their party and finished trick-or treating with Abree. It was weird only having 1 kiddo again. These kids are getting busier, as they are getting older!
4 comments:
Your kids all look so cute! I remember Liz being Pippi for Halloween once. So fun!
Very cute costumes! (And I think red hair is cute on Taylee.)
They all look super cute! Good job mom!
Your kids always have such great costumes. I need to borrow your talents.
Post a Comment