Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tweak!

To tweak..... or not to tweak..... that is the question.
One morning, as I was still in bed, I heard Treyson rustling around. I didn't think much of it, until I emerged. When I came out, I noticed he had put away all the Halloween decorations and replaced them with our Thanksgiving decorations.
Awww, sweet boy.
I've left them untouched for about a week now (not usually in my nature), but I'm not sure if I can hold out much longer.... especially since we have family/friends coming to Thanksgiving dinner.
So maybe the question isn't, "to tweak or not to tweak?", but "how long do I wait UNTIL I tweak?"

3 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Maybe he'd like to be your "tweaking partner" as you frame it as a fun mommy time.

Jilene said...

do one thing a day and maybe he won't notice. that was really sweet of him!

A*Waite said...

I think he did a lovely job, but I understand the tweaking. I've got it in me too.