Jason-Alisha-Rylee-Taylee-Treyson-Abree
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say - something OWL-ish?????
Candice, you're so good. FYI- I got to a certain point (a hard spot) and have abandoned this project for the last few days and have been working on others. :)
My guess a quit.
My first thought was apron. But that's because I really don't know my way around a sewing room. Oh, and because I had that first thought before I saw Candice's guess, or the owl party post. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say - something OWL-ish?????
Candice, you're so good.
FYI- I got to a certain point (a hard spot) and have abandoned this project for the last few days and have been working on others. :)
My guess a quit.
My first thought was apron. But that's because I really don't know my way around a sewing room. Oh, and because I had that first thought before I saw Candice's guess, or the owl party post. :)
Post a Comment