Friday, May 13, 2011

Flower Pin Cushion

Continuing with the flower theme.....

I made my mother-in-law, a flower pin cushion for Mother's Day.

I'd been wanting to make one of these for some time now. It's made with cute printed fabric for the petals, a solid fabric for the middle, fiberfill, felt and a golf tee. The golf tee goes on the bottom, so that it can be put in a spool of thread for ease and convenience.







They were so fun and cute, I made several.



To Evelyn: If by chance, the moon, stars and planets have aligned just right and you are reading this, sorry for the spoiler... it's in the mail. Love you. Happy Mother's Day!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

You're the kind of person that I wish I was. Those are really cute.

Teresa said...

I have a friend who loves pin cushions. I sent her a link to your blog. She loved the idea. You are so creative.