Sunday, May 8, 2011

Race for the Cure

This year, I joined a team of friends and did the "Race for the Cure" 5K, for the second time.

Team name:

"Save the Peaches!"


Five of us ran and 3 of us walked.

I was a runner... or should I say jogger. I was disappointed that I didn't run the whole thing, but the combination of the humid heat and not running regularly for several weeks, caught up to me. Oh well... next time. :)


Good job girls!

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Great job Alisha - I'm so proud of you!!!! You look amazing too.

A*Waite said...

Awesome! Way to keep on the move. It is alright to walk, expecially if it has been a while.

Teresa said...

Alisha you are looking amazing. I am so impressed. The idea of running has no appeal to me. I wish I was more dedicated.