Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Service Lasagna

As a Beehive class, we wanted to do some type of service, for new mothers in our ward.

We decided to make lasagna and bring it to 4 moms who recently had babies. They could put the lasagna in the freezer or use it for dinner the next day.
Sister Vane and I had pre-cooked the noodles and ground beef, but the girls grated the cheese and assembled the lasagna in pans.

The leftover noodles did not go to waste. :)





After the lasagnas had been assembled, we crammed into cars and caravanned to our destinations.


We were a site to see... a mass of Beehives swarming the front steps of each home. I'm sure they heard us coming, before they saw us. Beehive girls can be loud. :)


We got to peek at the new babies, at 2 of the houses.

So cute!!!



"COnGRatULaTioNS!"


... from the Beehives.

2 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Ummmm...I want to nibble on that baby's cheeks.
What a wonderful boost you gave to those new mommies....hurrah beehive girls!

Candice said...

Awesome service! Way to go girls!

And I love the banner background you have. So "Alisha" :)