Christmas is a time for crafts... for me at least.

This is the
tree skirt I made, inspired by something I saw on Pinterest. It didn't turn out exactly how I had imagined..or like the picture, but I think it's alright. The girls even commented that they wished they could have it as a skirt to wear. Guess I can take that as a stamp of approval. :)

I also saw this on Pinterest..
keychains made from Jenga blocks. I LOVE these. They are so easy to make and so versatile. These are the ones I made for each member of my Primary Presidency for Christmas. I thought they could keep their primary keys on them.

See? So versatile..each one so different.

I drew Taylee's name for our Family Christmas Gift Exchange. I saw this
saying and
technique on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for her. I painted it orange, because she says this is her favorite color.
Guess I could have called this post, "Crafts Inspired from Pinterest".
No comments:
Post a Comment