On December 6th, Rylee turned 15!
Just in case she needs one, she now has a whole jar full. So cute..totally his own idea that Taylee helped him execute.

Isn't this chair funny? I found it at Goodwill and HAD to get it for her. She loves shoes... especially high heels. I thought it would be perfect for her room.
For her birthday dinner, she requested fettucini alfredo, as well as a rainbow cake and "Moose Tracks" icecream.

"Mom, do you realize that at this time next year, I could be going to Sweethearts.... and then Prom?!"
I tried to keep it cool and answered,
"Ya.... I'm sooo excited. That will be soooo much fun!"
Really I can't wait to help her think of fun, creative ways to ask guys to dances or answer when they ask. And honestly, really I am a little nervous about it too. :)
3 comments:
So grown up!!
Next year and dating will come all too soon!
15?!?!?!
Wow! Such a beautiful, kind, helpful, good-hearted young woman! We love you Rylee!
(Is that a cell phone she's using? Just a borrow I'm guessing? :o)
She is BEAUTIFUL. Stunningly. I think she'll be going to a LOT of dances next year. :)
Post a Comment