Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

After reading the Christmas Nativity story, we passed out our family exchange gifts. Abree received a cute fabric flower headband from Rylee.


Notice the one Rylee is wearing in her hair...ya, sorta like that. :)
Abree gave Rylee a flat iron holder... made from a pot holder.


Treyson was given a pom-pom/marshmallow shooter from Taylee.

My gift to Taylee.

Treyson came up with this gift idea all on his own. He traced the Jazz logo onto nice watercolor paper, then painted and framed it for Jason's desk at work.


Grandpa Waite received Stampede basketball tickets from Jason.


Jason made the ticket holder for his part of "homemade". :)


I received a chalkboard sign from Dad. He had Amber help him come up with the idea and make it. I LOVE it...and have used it for many occasions.

1 comment:

Lora Dawn said...

Beautiful gifts of love.....takes such foresight on your part to get the ball rolling....I see it as wise seed planting for harvests yet unseen