Rylee's last Cantus concert for the season was fun.
The Finale concert is always my favorite. They get to sing a variety of songs that we all know and love...many 80's songs this time!
As usual their performance was great.
After the concert there was a little reception and refreshments. Jason and I hung out, while Rylee ran around and talked to friends and took pictures.
Melissa Brown
Rosalyn Engerberson & Riley Mortensen
Paige Simpson
Amy Whitcomb was the guest artist/singer.
She performed on the t.v. show "The Sing Off" in the group Delilah.
Mrs. McCauley (Cantus director) used to teach Amy in Middle School.
She performed on the t.v. show "The Sing Off" in the group Delilah.
Mrs. McCauley (Cantus director) used to teach Amy in Middle School.
Maddi &; Kenzi Bingham
Emma Hullinger, Eliza Bradford & Maddi
Max Homer
Jane Stepherson & Landon Paskett
Rylee says, "I'm so sad it's over, and can't wait until next year!!!"
1 comment:
I am thrilled that a grandchild of mine gets a kick out of singing. yea! And I get to listen. Double yea!
Post a Comment