I've been wanting to replace our out-dated pictures, on the wall. I decided I would take them myself..sometime.
When a friend mentioned the location of her recent kid's photos on Facebook, I knew exactly where it was.... passing by that old fire station dozens of times without seeing the potential.
While the rest of the kids were at school, Rylee and I had some free time. On the spur-of-the-moment, we decided to do a little photo shoot (before her big date) AND run some errands.
Here are some of our favorites.
As we continued our errands, we passed by this red wall. I thought it would POP, so we stopped.
Here's our secret: the red wall was at the old Eddy's Bakery outlet.
We took these back at home, in our front yard..after a little wardrobe change. :)
The moral of the story... you don't have to have a lot of time, a fancy camera or expensive props to have a successful photo shoot.
But it doesn't hurt to have a cooperative and beautiful subject like Rylee.
Wish me luck with the other kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment