Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Hair-dos

Humor me please.

I'm having so much fun doing new things to Abree's hair, that I have a few more hair-dos to show. (Are you sick of seeing the back of her head yet?) She is getting quite used to it and is starting to expect a picture every time she gets dressed and ready for the day. Am I creating a monster? Here she is with her Hello Kitty. She requested this photo be taken after she brushed her hair and put a headband in. Next she asked me to take a picture of her with Arial (Little Mermaid). Two was her limit for the day.
Twisty braids
This was supposed to be a "flower bun", but her hair didn't cooperate, so we ended up with a messy braidy bun.
Pull-through criss-cross
Zig-zag piggy buns
Rag dolls.
Rylee has been begging me to try putting "rags" in her hair. With the Sacrament Meeting Primary Program being tomorrow, I finally agreed. Wonder how they'll turn out.
We'll see tomorrow...I'm sure I'll update you.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Isn't having girls so fun. I can't wait unitl Mia and Isabels hair grow.