Jason has been working hard to "spruce up" the carwash for some big-wig carwashers that were coming into town. He's painted curbs, lines, arrows, and tunnel walls. He's had his "flower artist" (a.k.a. landscaper guy) plant nice flowers, shrubs, plants all over the property. And he's purchased many new signs, seating, and crisp new uniforms for his employees. He wanted everything to be PERFECT. (I guess all the new stuff wasn't just for the big-wigs, but for the upkeep and investment of the carwash too.)
After the big-wigs visited, Jason headed to Sun Valley, ID for "business meetings" with them. His ride was a private jet and his accomodations were at the famous Sun Valley Lodge, where he'll be "wined and dined" or altleast soda-ed and dinner-ed.
Oh, what a tough work day. :o)
4 comments:
Why didn't you get to go with him? Don't they know the wife is the one that makes all the sacrifices for her man to be successful?
Alisha darling...I know you are one of my biggest fans, but when I try to add you...it just doesn't work. I am waiting for my sister-in-law/blogmaster to get her bum back from Arizona and help me out with that, as well as a few other blog-problems I am having. Trust me, you are my TOP priority! :)
I have been wondering where the car wash is. My sister lives in Eagle and she needs to check it out!
The carwash is actually located in Garden City. It's on Chinden, between Curtis(Veteran's Pk Way) and Orchard, next to Chevron. Yes, she should come check it out!
Post a Comment