Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ward Tailgate Party

Last Saturday, our ward had a "tailgate party". We were all supposed to dress up in our favorite sports team attire and decorate our vehicles. Our team was BSU Broncos...of course! This was my attempt to make our van look like Buster the Bronco. Ok, he looks more like a reindeer or kangaroo, but I tried. Unfortunately it was raining so hard that day, we didn't get the decorated car to the church and the party was taken inside. It was a little crowed, but still lots of fun. Our new ward is SO friendly and sweet.
GO BRONCOS!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Could Jason and Trayson be any more twin like?

The Blaisdell Family said...

I love your car! That is so cute and creative. Too bad you didn't get to show it off. That's a bummer! Sounds like a fun ward activity though!

Did you wear the cheerleader outfit then??:)

Melanie said...

Looks fun! You're van looked great, you are very creative!

Mamma Meg said...

So...guess what my new calling is? That's right, ward activity committee. Shawn and I are the only ones so far...so thanks for the great idea.