Monday, Treyson took part in a Christmas program, at school. He sang with the 2nd graders while some 5th graders played orchestra instruments. They all did a great job. I'm always so impressed by the music teachers who put on these programs. They do so well to get all the kids on task and doing what they're supposed to be doing. Seems like a big job to me. :o)
Treyson is located far right, top riser, second one in (kind of a purplish shirt). He barely took his eyes off me and kept waving throughout the whole program. On one of the songs, I could hear his voice above all the other kid's voices. He knew that song well, and wanted me to hear him for sure. He asked me after the concert was over, "Mom, did you hear me singing?" Yes I did!
This was a tree right outside his classroom. They has all sorts of handmade ornaments from all over the world. They have been learning about different world holiday customs.
Good job Treyson! I'm proud of you!
Treyson is located far right, top riser, second one in (kind of a purplish shirt). He barely took his eyes off me and kept waving throughout the whole program. On one of the songs, I could hear his voice above all the other kid's voices. He knew that song well, and wanted me to hear him for sure. He asked me after the concert was over, "Mom, did you hear me singing?" Yes I did!
This was a tree right outside his classroom. They has all sorts of handmade ornaments from all over the world. They have been learning about different world holiday customs.
Good job Treyson! I'm proud of you!
5 comments:
So cute!!!! I love it when they wave.
I didn't realize Treyson was in 2nd grade. So is Tynan. :)
Go singing man. Good job, Treyson.
Cute! I love those concerts. That looks fun.
LIsa
Fun! School choir concerts really make it feel like christmas.
Post a Comment