This week in pre-school we learned about the letter X. The best thing I could come up with for the letter X, was x-ray. I know xylophone starts with X, but it sounds like Z.I didn't want to confuse the poor kiddos.
The first day, we made pretend x-rays of our hands (black paper and Q-tips). Today we saw some REAL x-rays of teeth (thanks to Dr. Blaisdell) and then made pretend x-rays of our insides (thanks to Mommy Blaisdell). For our x-ray we had a heart and then ribs that flapped over the heart. The girls were confused about the life-like shape of the heart. They said, "That doesn't look like a heart. That looks weird!" They turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:
I think you should start a real preschool. I would pay money for my kids to go to a preschool like the one you would have. I love ALL of your ideas.
When I first glanced at the q-tip hand x-ray, I didn't realize they were q-tips! What a cute idea!
You are so creative. I love the x-ray hand and the heart and lungs xray. Your preschool kids are going to be so smart when they start kindergarten.
Post a Comment