Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A is for Alligator

Today was Abree's first day back to pre-school.

She was so excited, she didn't even mind when Treyson woke her up this morning.
(Normally that could have irritated her.)
This year, we have a new friend in our pre-school, Skylar. Abree is very excited to get to know her. Welcome Skylar!

A is for Alligator. Aren't these so cute?!
I'm excited about this year. We're incorporating "sight words", Zoo phonics (learning the letter sounds with an action) and other Kindergarten preparation. I hope these girls are at the top of their Kindergarten class next year.
PS- After I posted this, I noticed 2 spelling errors (now corrected). Maybe I need to go back to school. Sheesh.

4 comments:

A*Waite said...

I have all of the zoo phonics visual aid cards if you guys would like to copy them.

Lora Dawn said...

That all looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Megan said...

How cute!

Arianne said...

How fun! I have to tell you that after reading all your previous preschool posts, you inspired me to get one started for Kallie. We just got one going with a few other families from the ward and Kallie LOVES it so far!