Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Peach Cobbler

It was Monday....
and we all know what that means....
Family Home Evening!
Abree was in charge of TREAT.
She pulled up the step stool and went to work making peach cobbler. I restrained myself (mostly) and let her do the baking.
Good job Chef Abree..... the cobbler was delicious!
I meant to take a picture of the final product, but it was half eaten by the time I remembered. :)

4 comments:

Martha said...

Yum! Looks like an easy recipe. Mind sharing it?

Smullin Family said...

I'm sure you've done this before, but here it is anyway...

3 cans of sliced peaches
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 cube of butter/margarine

Put the peaches into a 9x13" pan. Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top. Cut butter into pats and place all over the top of the cake mix. Bake at 350 for about 40-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Sometimes I will sprinkle cinnamon on top before baking, but I really like it plain too.

Simply yummy.

Smullin Family said...

PS- The cans of peaches are the large cans...don't remember the size.

KarenWaite said...

Yummm...my stomach just growled! :)