Monday, December 6, 2010

Annual Ison Christmas FHE 2010

As is tradition, we had the Annual Ison Christmas FHE, the first Monday in December.
Sterling (Amber & Brinton's new baby) was fresh out of the NICU, but joined us at the family gathering. He kept his distance (as to not be "gifted" any cold/flu germs) but got a little loving in from Great-Grandma Ison.

We also did our traditional bell ringing, Christmas caroling, Christmas story from Luke 2, Santa visiting and adult (with a few older kids mixed in) white elephant gift exchange.

Funny gift Highlights; the RE-gifted "Light HER Fire" and "Light HIS Fire" cassette tapes AND a Justin Bieber poster.


PS- Have you seen Arielle's "proof" she and Justin's bangs look nothing alike?
Uh, huh.


1 comment:

Arianne said...

I miss the Ison Christmas FHE, every year on the first Monday I think about how I wish I could be there. . . one of these days!