Saturday, April 9, 2011

Night Owl PJ Party

At the end of this month, Taylee will be turning 12... yikes!


She came to me one day and asked if she could have a friend party for her 12th birthday. She even offered to help plan and pay for it. How could I refuse that? So we got on the computer and started sifting through all of my "favorites" in the birthday party category. We finally decided on a "Night Owl PJ Party" theme.


We found an owl template and started tracing, cutting and gluing the invitations using some of my old scrapbook paper and supplies. We used mis-matched (but kind of coordinated) papers for an eclectic, homemade look.... totally Taylee's style. Buttons, were the finishing touch, for the eyes.
We made about 35 total! She's inviting 12 girls and some will be used for decorations too.
Aren't they cute?!


Stay tuned for more party details and planning...

2 comments:

Candice said...

LOVE IT!!! Those are SO cute and SO Taylee! 12!!!! That's crazy! Can I come? j/k Have fun Taylee!!!

A*Waite said...

That sounds like so much fun. I have always loved Taylee's creativity!