Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gift Exchange

I'm doing another on-line gift exchange through "Craftaholics Anonymous".

My exchange partner mentioned (with the exception of Christmas), 4th of July was her favorite holiday.

I hope she meant it, because that's the direction I went. My idea was to create a "party pack"... everything you need for a successful 4th of July celebration.First thing I created was a red, white and blue banner for her mantle (or where ever she wants to put it). Next, I saw this awesome flag cake on-line, so printed off the picture and directions on how to make it, along with the cream cheese frosting recipe.Because I'm kinda banner-crazy, I made a flag cake banner to top the cake. I also made these firework cupcake toppers, just in case she wanted to go in the cupcake direction instead.


I gathered several yummy summer salad recipes that could go with her 4th of July BBQ dinner. And Tootsie Rolls, just because they were so festive and cute.



I hope she enjoys it.


Can't wait to see what's coming my way. :)

No comments: