***It is now safe to post this.***
This year, I wanted to make cards for Father's Day..for our dads.
I had Treyson and Abree help me with Grandpa Waite's.

I printed off pictures and logos of some classic luxury cars.

Then had Treyson and Abree draw them.
These were Abree's drawings.

Isn't her Jaguar logo so cute?

I cut out Treyson's cars and the printed off logos, then made this card.
"Grandpa, didn't know whether you wanted a (Cadillac, BMW, Jaguar) for Father's Day..."

"So here's a shiny LINCOLN!"
Finally found a good use for this cool big plastic coin. :) 
Do you think he'll like it?

This is the one that I made for Jason's dad.

"tootsie pop"

"corn pops"

"lollipop"

"pop tart"

"soda pop"

"popcorn"

"best pop ever"

"My POP ROCKS"
Happy Father's Day Dads!
2 comments:
wait? did you come up with these on your own? they are so cute. I may have to steal them for next year! is that ok?
Those are darling!
Post a Comment