Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Abree!!!

Oh my goodness... my little muffin girl Abree turned 7!

After her requested dinner of nachos supreme, she got to open presents.

She was excited to try on her new dress right away. When I told her I made it, she couldn't believe it.

She also LOVED her "Beanie Baby" pig, Knuckles (like new from a thrift store for .50!) among her other gifts.
We displayed the Happy Birthday sign that her school class signed for her. She liked pointing out each name and telling me about each person. She also thought it was so funny that Kaleb signed it, "You Rock!"

She was happy with her piggy cake and wanted to know if she could have the bow when we were done with it. I'm sure she had a project up her sleeve when she asked. :)




Happy Birthday sweet girl!

We love you!!!

1 comment:

Lora Dawn said...

Yes, Yes
I love that girl . . . .so full of ideas and a sharing heart!