Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trunk-or-Treat

Our bishop wanted this year's ward Trunk-or-Treat to be more of a community/neighborhood event. We got permission from the nearby elementary school to have it in their parking lot.
I was asked to make signs to put around the neighborhood and school. 
 
I made a little pocket, on each sign, with flyers about the Trunk-or-Treat.
My kids are good sports about dressing up...I think they actually like it.


Treyson the chef.
One of my favorite parts of Treyson's costume was his chef hat. I wanted to buy him a professional one, but ran out of time, so I quickly made one out of a strip of posterboard and some inside-out wrapping paper. Voila...chef hat!
Abree the pink pig.
Taylee made Abree's pig nose and ears with felt and a milk jug lid.
Taylee the BSU vampire fan???
Rylee the "cute nerd"...of course not a nerdy-nerd.
Treyson and his good friend Dylan.
Notice the funky rubber chicken..the final touch to Treyson's costume.

TRUNK-OR-TREAT!