Saturday, September 20, 2008

He called to me ALL week!

I have recently frequented, a fairly new home decor store in town called, "Real Deals". It's the kind of store that's in a warehouse and is only open 2 days a week. I saw this finial last Saturday, and he called to me all week, "Come buy me...come buy me." I had to wait until Thursday, to finally go see him. I couldn't leave the store without him, so he now sits above my kitchen cupboards smiling at me. I'm not sure that he's in his final destination, but he's satisfied to just be with me.
A tin star and tile also made it home with me that day. Lucky them.
I didn't get this at "Real Deals", but it is a recent purchase. I bought it from a lady in Nampa who purchased a vinyl cutter, with her sister, just to support their own habit(s). She only charged me $14! I think I'll be a returning customer. It's not necessarily unique, but I LOVE it.

7 comments:

Nicky said...

We have a Real Deals too. I am not allowed to visit that store (I grounded myself). It is way too much fun to go there. I love the hair-do's. They make beautiful girls even more beautiful! I don't think I commented on the car wash pictures, but it looks REALLY nice. Of course, we don't expect anything less from Jason. He does such a good job, and takes such pride in his car wash - as he should! (How do we get one of those private jet trips?) :)

KarenWaite said...

What fun stuff! I LOVE the FHE thing...but I probably shouldn't invest in something like that until our family is done expanding!

Mandy said...

Where is this real deals? Spill it.

Mamma Meg said...

I think you should post a few more pics of you house/decorating for those of us who are out of town. I never got to see any of it.

Tiffany Hales said...

I love it, you got realy cool stuff!

Smullin Family said...

"Real Deals" is off Chinden, really close to Jason's carwash. It's in a warehouse, tucked away and kind of hard to figure out until you know where you're going.
Mandy, I'd love to take you on a date there. :O)

The Blaisdell Family said...

Alisha you are so funny. I can see how that store can be addicting. It's been calling to me all week too:) I have to space myself though...maybe one visit per month. However I just received their email about the open house this weekend so we'll see:)

My thing though, I think I will need you with me every time to help me "see" how cute things can be in my house. I'm just gonna start calling you my own personal "martha":)