Monday, September 8, 2008

Look what I've been doing

So, I'm in a mood...crafty!

I've been wanting to make some bows/headbands/barrettes and ponytail holders for some time now. Just recently I started to gather/buy supplies and print off tutorials of "how to". What fun!

Here are some of the examples of what I've been working on...



















I've been asked, "What are you going to do with all of them?" Well, I dunno...I'm just having fun and fulfilling that deep-down need to create and craft. I'm sure my girls will claim some of them and some of them may go to you! :o)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Good for you. There does not have to be a reason to be productive and fill a need. They look really cute.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Hey good job girl! That is a lot of hair accessories! Your girls will be the talk of the town!

Mamma Meg said...

Good for you! When I get in mood, it usually just translates into me gaining about 50 pounds. Way to be creative!

Nicky said...

I agree with Megan. My moods usually involve sugar, and then shopping for bigger pant sizes! Those bows are so blasted cute!