Along with new bows (my new found obsession) has to come new hair-dos. So Abree has been nice enough to be my guinea pig. The first few are just my own little dos, the last one is one I saw demonstrated on this cool blog site. Here's the address if you're interested www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com. There are a TON of fun hair-dos on her site. Check it out.
Flippy, pigtail buns
Tri-braid flippy back bun
Criss-cross piggytail braids
Lattice pigtails
I love this one. It was easy and so cute.
7 comments:
You coult sell your bows on etsy.com. Have you ever visited that site?
I agree, you should open an etsy shop!
Thanks for playing two days in a row and being my personal home decor lady! I will be making an "appointment" again:)
Looks like Abree does NOT mind being the beauty guinea pig. Very cute styles----lattice one is fascinating - - must stare and study it!
Love it! Love the hair, love the bows, love everything!! Thanks for taking up this new hobby just AFTER I chopped off Kallie's hair. Where were you then, huh? OH...check out my 'biggest fans list." That's right lady! You're finally on there and I did it all by myself. Good gosh I'm smart!
How cute! I'll have to try some of those on Audrey - however, I'm not sure if her hair is thick or long enough yet...hopefully soon!! (I might be able to try them on Katelyn before Audrey!) I bet Abree really loved all of those fancy hair-do's!
If my hair wasn't so short I would totally try the latice pigtails on myself...maybe one of my roomies will let me experiment.
These are so cute, your bows are adorable. I can't wait until Kallie's hair is long enough to play with!
Post a Comment