Finally, I'm posting "Back to School" pictures!
The pictures of Taylee and Treyson were taken during the first week of school. They are close enough they can walk/bike to school. So far, Taylee has had bike issues, so they've been walking every day.
Don't know what's up with their attire this day. These aren't the cute school clothes I bought them. Oh well.

Rylee gets up just too dang early for me to get the traditional "stand by the door w/backpack" photo. I've had good intentions of catching her before she goes out the door, but to no avail.
These pictures were taken at the 2nd Annual Heritage M.S .Family BBQ. The families were invited to come to school for dinner, a short assembly and then visit each class period (way shortened) and meet the teachers. Rylee escorted us all over the school, stressing if we were walking too slow or didn't make it to the destination quick enough. Treyson was going nuts having to sit for so long and Abree made loud/funny comments, at inappropriate times, making everyone laugh. It was a long night, but I'm glad we went.
I like knowing the school and teachers.
Rylee's new friend, Sarah. They're in the same "Advisory Class" among others.
Rylee showed us her combination lock skills and how organized her locker is.
These pictures were taken at the 2nd Annual Heritage M.S .Family BBQ. The families were invited to come to school for dinner, a short assembly and then visit each class period (way shortened) and meet the teachers. Rylee escorted us all over the school, stressing if we were walking too slow or didn't make it to the destination quick enough. Treyson was going nuts having to sit for so long and Abree made loud/funny comments, at inappropriate times, making everyone laugh. It was a long night, but I'm glad we went.
I like knowing the school and teachers.
4 comments:
I sure do love those kids!
That is so funny, what is Abree so mad about? I can't say it enough Riley is the perfect child.
Taylee and those crazy 80's earrings!! She can pull it off.
Don't know if Abree is mad, but she sure is displaying some major 'tude!
Post a Comment