Thursday, September 4, 2008

Smullin Reunion



I have no photo proof that we went to the anual Smullin Reunion, over Labor Day weekend... but we did! My camera memory was full and I didn't take the time to download or develop pictures

The reunion was hosted by Jason's Uncle Fred and Aunt Jenni this year. It was an afternoon event in Utah, somewhere outside of Odgen. We BBQ-ed, visited, participated in the Smullin Olympics (a tradition every year) and benefited from the reunion raffle. The raffle is the highlight of the reunion for us. Every year, my kids look forward to getting their tickets and anticipating which prize they might win. And every year we have to talk about being gratefully for what we get and that we might not get exactly the thing we were hoping for. -As they get older, this IS actually getting better. Whew! -My favorite thing I got from the raffle was a Christmas table runner that was made by my sister-in-law Melissa. Thanks Melissa. It will look great on my new table.

I know, I'll take a picture of that...there's my proof. :o)
We stayed with Jared and Teresa (Jason's brother and our new sis-in-law). They were awesome hosts and we enjoyed our time with them thoroughly. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love that picture of you guys in front of the temple. Cute family.