Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gobble, gobble

First of all I have to say, that my computer has been acting like a turkey. I'm so glad it's decided to cooperate with me today. I wanted to post Thanksgiving, before it was Christmas.
We had Thanksgiving dinner over at Tim and Karen's house (again) this year. They are such gracious hosts and are so willing to share their home.
Thanks again Tim and Karen, you're awesome!
The grandkids and Grandpa Waite started the day by blowing multi-scented bubbles. I was told they smelled so good, that Katelyn had to actually try them. Yucky!


Here are some cute turkeys at the "kid table".

Josh and Tawnya digesting and getting ready for pie.



Brinton's dad and mom joined us for the day. It was fun to get to know them better. I'm glad they came.


Amber and Grandma Ison. (Grandma Ison is 93! She's still spritely and totally with it. I hope I'm like her when I grow up.)






Brinton's mom






Mom, cookin' up the left-over turkey parts for future turkey noodle soup.







Grandpa and Treyson checking out the Black Friday ads. This is truly a part of our family's tradition each year. We love to find those great deals!








Uncle Noel and Aunt Angela (and Nanette) showed up, just in time for pie.








Nanette and cousins hangin' and talkin'.







Yum...pie!
We had a very nice gathering. It was a relaxed day filled with family, food and fun.
Once again, I am thankful for my awesome family.

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Glad your computer is working for ya. Sometimes I hate computers SOOO bad!!!

Looks like a fun family filled Thanksgiving. What sales did you guys get to? I decided, until I'm not nursing, pregnant, or have extremely young kids in the house, black friday isn't for me! Those kind of crowds drive me nuts! I only wanted to get to Toys R Us, but instead of getting up at the crack of dawn, I just got the same deals online the night before. The shipping costs are worth my sanity:)

Lora Dawn said...

Great batch of pictures, Alisha. I love getting together. Yes, BIG thank you to Karen and Tim.

angela said...

yes, thank you Tim & Karen for the pie and hosting the family. True confessions: Notice that piece of pumpkin pie, I ate it.

I like the kid pictures with hats and the Christmas tree background.

My Snap fish book is done and will be on the way.

Check out Facebook and see more photos of family at Thanksgiving.

Alisha, you always have such cute decoration ideas.