Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mother & Daughter Spa Night

I have a NEW calling at church!

(I LOOOVED my old calling as, RS meeting committee assistant, but am looking forward to this new adventure. This is the first time I've been in Young Women's, since I was a young woman.)

I am now, one of two, advisers for the 18 (soon 21) Beehive girls in our ward.


This past Wednesday, was my first combined girls activity...Beehives were in charge.

We were to put on a "Pamper Your Mom Night".


It was decided that we would have 3 stations; Nail polishing (manis & pedis), Make-up and Hair Styling.


I made this "Spa Girl" cake for the occasion.

Isn't she funny?
We also had fresh strawberry shortcake and lemon water for refreshments.




Taylee & Bailey

Rachel, Rebecca & Stacey


Carley & Shel

Becca & Britney

Tara & Sage

Michelle & Bella

Katie & Andrea


Hannah & Melanie

Lisa & Cameron

Savannah & Julianne

Erin, Wendy & Maddy

Emily & Issa

Teresa & Cleona

Laurel-our fearless YW president

& Bailey

Maddie & Dee Ann
Katie & Melissa


This activity was REALLY fun. We had lots of participation and willingness.

In the end, there were lots of cute styles, colorful nails and pretty make-up. I even ended up with a new curly hairstyle, courtesy of Rylee.

Wish I had taken a picture. :)


I think this new calling is going to be a lot of FUN!

3 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

That is awesome!

Tiffany Hales said...

Lauren and I are dying at the cutness of your cake. I am dying at the fact you have 18 soon to be 21 beehives. For that I do believe I would need a valium....

Arianne said...

Oh fun, I love your cake! I'm with the Beehives too, I'll have to check back often so I can steal your cute ideas!