Sunday, June 12, 2011

Movie Night at the Park

One of my kid's favorite things to do in the summer is... movie night at Settler's Park.

The City of Meridian sets up a huge inflatable screen, hooks up surround sound speakers and begins the show, after the sun starts setting.


Lizzy & Abree

Last Friday, was our first movie night of the season. Dean and Candice's family joined us.


Taylee & Micaela
The kids played on the playground equipment.

Candice & Levi

Some got their warm jammies on.



Danced to the music.

Jason, Dean & Levi

Jackson & Treyson

And started eating their snacks.


We bundled up, (it got cold!) as we watched, "Astro Boy".

I had to go get Rylee from a birthday party before the movie ended, so I missed the last little bit, but from what I saw it was alright... better than expected.


Thanks for the fun movie night cousins!

1 comment:

Lora Dawn said...

Our cousin-kids are so lucky to have one another as friends! And they have awesome parents!