Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Abree turns 4!

This week Abree had a birthday. My baby turned 4!
I can't believe it.
Some of her favorite gifts were; Dora's twin baby sister/brother dolls, a princess clock from Grandpa Waite, and Snow White dress up shoes.
Abree requested that she have a Snow White cake. (This isn't my best birthday cake decor job. It's far, far from it. I'm even a little embarrassed to show it.)But Snow White is on there. :o) When she saw her cake in the morning, she HAD to go get on her Snow White dress-up.
=============================================
On Monday, we all gathered for our monthly big family FHE. We had a lesson on prayer, talked about conference, found out Tim and Karen are going to have their 3rd little girl, Abree opened some b-day gifts and we sang Happy Birthday and had cupcakes.
Then some of us decorated gingerbread Halloween houses. These were fun. Ours had taken a bad fall, so I had to piece it back together. (Kind of a hard puzzzle actually.) But I pretended that it added to the "creepy" affect of the house and covered most of the broken area with frosting.
We are so blessed to have so many great family members so close. We love our family and look forward to each time we get together. We really do like each other and I'm finding out that, that is not always the case in some families. Love you guys! Next get together: Saturday... BSU football game... our house. See you there!

2 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Oh what a sweet pensive look

The Blaisdell Family said...

I don't know what I will do when the "baby" turns 4!!! YIKES! Abree is a sweet little thing to end on though. Her little face could melt anyone's heart!!