Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Long and the Short of it...

The other day, I was on the computer (surprise, surprise) and Abree came up to me and told me she had done her hair. She said, "Look mom, I made my piggytails all by myself!" Wow, she had actually done a very nice 3 year old job of it, so we took a picture. I told you she was 3, going on 13!
Then on Wednesday, we went over to Aunt Tawnya's house and she got a new do. We cut her hair short and gave her bangs. She was SO excited to have bangs (funny pre-pre-teen girl). She felt SO beautiful and kept flipping her hair and smoothing it behind her ears.
She walked around for the next 3 days with an aire about her... the beautiful princess is gracing you with her presence.
It's so nice that her hair actually has a "style" now. It was getting so long and stringy.


4 comments:

A*Waite said...

I was realizing in the first picture how long Abree's hair was getting. It has been a while since I have seen her. Of coarse I love the hair cut, super cute.

Melanie said...

She is so cute! The haircut looks great. I love her poses.

The Blaisdell Family said...

She is just one adorable little girl!! Love the new do!

Arianne said...

Her haircut is so cute, Tawnya did a great job!