My birthday is not here yet, but Jaime's baby will be coming soon, so we celebrated early and went to lunch. Both Marianne and Jaime raved about the sweet pork salad at Costa Vida, so I had to go and check it out. It was yummy. We also ordered the nacho chips and cheese (can't remember the name of it) and I LOVED the lime flavor on the tortilla chips. Way yummy! After lunch we went to a little boutique craft fair in my neighborhood clubhouse and then headed to CraftWarehouse just for fun. What a great afternoon. Thanks for playin' girls!
PS- We also went to a movie earlier in the week. We saw, "Get Smart". Funny, funny show, especially if you like Steve Carelle (sp?). I'd recommend it.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Happy Unbirthday to Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So I wish I got to go out to lunch with you! Thanks for the Disneyland advice...it was fantastic.
Mmmm I love Costa Vida. I can't believe you had never been there. Love Abrees haircut sooo cute.
Thanks for letting us take you out. Sorry it had to be 2 weeks earlier than your birthday because of ME, but it was still fun:) Can't wait until our next outing!
Post a Comment