I LOVE Fall! It's the best time of the year, in my opinion. I love the crisp air, the beautiful colored leaves, the beginning of the holiday season and all the smells associated with Autumn.
This year, when I started frequenting Real Deals, I was excited by all the holiday decor. A few items jumped off the shelf and came home with me. (A lot more could have come home with me, but I sadly had to tell them NO.)
I have to admit... I actually started decorating for Fall/Halloween in September, but held off posting pictures, until it was well into October. Didn't want to seem too crazy or over-anxious. :o) Here are a few of my finds and more...
New "trick or treat" sign from Real Deals.


A strand of black silk leaves, with big candycorns intermingled throughout. (I didn't get a good picture, but you can see a little here.)
A big candycorn and battery-operated candles. They have a cool flicker, when switched on.
Stay tuned for the Thanksgiving Real Deal finds. Some Pilgrims and Indians hitched a ride to my place.
2 comments:
Mmmm...I love candy corn.
Your being a bad example. I have actually been OK with my staying away from REal Deals, then I see your post and I get the bug...!!! Good thing I have a cold today, or I would be walking out the door right now for a little shopping. So cute!
Post a Comment