We spent Father's Day in Utah (again) this year.
After church and a spaghetti lunch, we opened gifts and hung out.
I gave Dad Smullin the card I made for him, along with a package of his favorite candy bars,
3 Musketeers.
Jason received some books, candy and an X-Box 360 game he had been wanting.
Such a bummer that his 360 stopped working just recently. :(
5 Reasons Dad Smullin is a great father:
-He taught his children to work hard (by example).
-He tells his children he is proud of them and hugs them.
-He finds humor in life and laughs with his children.
-He has a tender heart toward each of his children and their families.
-He has a love of the gospel and shares that with his children.
5 Reasons Jason is a great father:
-He likes to spend time with each of his children, one-on-one and together.
-He doesn't take himself too seriously and likes to joke around with his children.
-He LOVES babies.
-He works hard to support his family.
-He continues to listen/learn from the spirit and guides his children in the gospel.
5 Reasons my dad is a great father:
-He has unquestionable faith and follows the commandments with strict obedience.
-He is honest and has taught his children to be.
-He likes being with his children and their families, even if it's just to "hang out".
-He's strong.
-He loves each of his children deeply and wants the best for them.
I appreciate the father's I have in my life. I appreciate their examples and love.
I love you!
Happy Father's Day!
2 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to all the dads of your life---- who also love and appreciate you. I'm sure.
What sweet, thoughtful comments about the dads you love.
Post a Comment